Saturday, April 11, 2009

Update~

wa~ so long did not update blog lo~ So many things have happen plus so busy working at office till no time. But for sure the person I love won't be change :love: p:

Hmmm.... lets start with...

Roses :
Last month on March Fun Fun go to Cameron Highland with all girls friends, Monday come to work she bought roses for me & Jes :love: so nice~ & this is my 1st time received flower, actually for me any flower I receive I also will love it no matter what kind of flower. Main flower I like is Tulip flower, second moon flower, third roses and etc... p:


Earth Hour :
280309 is earth hour from 8.30 to 9.30pm. Having a romantic time p: hehe... Environment will better & romantic when with the love one. :rolleyes: :happy:


Miniature :
Fun start the miniature things up p: last week 030409 night go back hometown with my bro & sis (for sure is my bro drive car, if not dam tired) next day go book shop with youngest sis searching something I also not sure what I'm searching for :D hehe... accidentally saw at play doh section paper clay from Korea, & I think about that day Fun Fun have ask Gary to buy the paper clay for make some cute cute mold. & message Fun Fun p: Lucky have message her if not she will ngam at there said why didn't buy for me~ p:
So bought for her the paper clay & tools as my gift for her to do the mold.

On Monday inform by Chris that Serene also will coming on tomorrow Tuesday lunch time :insane: (some more her B'day is on Wednesday thought got time buy present & courier to her) but haven't buy any present yet :faint: Fun Fun suggest everybody do a cute miniature for her. Fun Fun have done the bunny for Serene. Chris is erm.... don't know how to describe :

I made Mushrooms, due to I don't have color to put on ask Serene to color it. p: Next week replace for you flirt

*** NOTE : Update photo once receive picture from Fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment